St. Bernard provides critical inpatient and outpatient radiology and imaging services to diagnose and treat conditions with state-of-the-art technology.
Our imaging technologies include:
- 128-slice Computed Tomography – CT
- Digital Mammography
- Dexa Scans (bone density study)
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging – MRI
- Magnetic Resonance Angiogram – MRA
- Nuclear Medicine
We also provide cardiovascular and respiratory services, including:
- Arterial and Venous Doppler Studies
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Stress Treadmill Studies
- Holter Monitors
- Pulmonary Function Testing
- Electroencephalogram – EEG
- Electromyogram – EMG
- Upper and Lower GI Series
If you would like to schedule an appointment for a radiology exam or diagnostic test, fill out our online form here or call (773) 488-STBH (7824).
For more information about our services contact us at (773) 962-4030 or email@example.com.