St. Bernard Hospital COVID-19 Safety Guidelines
The health, safety and healing of St. Bernard Hospital's patients, family, friends, physicians, staff, and community are always our main concern. In continued vigilance against the coronavirus disease (COVID-19), we are updating the visitor policy.
The policy, based upon CDC, state, and Chicago Department of Public Health (CDPH) guidelines, are as follows
Before being allowed to visit a patient, all visitors must:
- Visitors will be allowed to visit patients during the hours of 10:00a.m. –8:00 p.m.
- Only one visitor will be allowed to visit at a time.
- No one under the age of 18 will be allowed to visit.
- COVID-19 patients will not be allowed visitors at this time, except under the direction of the nursing administration.
- All visitors will need to adhere to CDPH safety precautions before being allowed to enter a patients’ room.
Thank you for your cooperation with these guidelines. These changes are to improve our patients’ experience and to maintain the safety of St. Bernard Hospital staff, patients and visitors.