St. Bernard accepts insurance from the following providers:
- Aetna Better Health (managed Medicaid and Medicare)
- Aetna Health Plans (HMO and PPO)
- Aetna Medicare Advantage
- Blue Advantage
- Blue Choice
- Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
- Blue Cross Community Options
- HMO Illinois (Blue Cross)
- Cenpatico (Behavioral Health)
- Cigna (HMO and PPO)
- Cigna-HealthSpring (managed Medicaid and Medicare)
- Cigna (State of Illinois employees)
- Community Care Alliance of Illinois
- CorVel PPO (Workers’ Comp)
- Family Health Network (managed Medicaid)
- First Health (Coventry)
- Fortified Provider Network
- Harmony Health Plan (managed Medicaid)
- HealthSmart Payors Organization
- HFN, Inc.
- HMO Illinois
- IlliniCare Health Plan (managed Medicaid and Medicare)
- Magellan (Behavioral Health)
- Molina Healthcare
- MultiPlan, Inc.
- National Preferred Provider Network
- Next Level Health Partners
- Partners In Health, Inc.
- Private Health Care Systems (PHCS), Inc.
- Providers First PPO
- PsycHealth, Ltd. (Behavioral Health)
- UnitedHealthCare, Inc. (HMO and PPO)
- WellCare (managed Medicare)
St. Bernard also offers managed care through our physician-hospital organization, Partners In Health Inc. More than 80 of our physicians participate in Partners In Health, and office visits for patients are low-cost or no-cost, depending on the patient’s health coverage. Partners In Health accepts insurance from Better Health Network, Family Health Network, Harmony Health Plan, HMO Illinois and Blue Advantage HMO. For information about enrolling in Partners in Health call (773) 962-4188.