Visitor Rules and Regulations
- Visitors will be allowed to visit patients during the hours of 10:00a.m. –8:00 p.m.
- Only one visitor will be allowed to visit at a time.
- No one under the age of 18 will be allowed to visit.
- COVID-19 patients will not be allowed visitors at this time, except under the direction of the nursing administration.
- All visitors will need to adhere to CDPH safety precautions before being allowed to enter a patients’ room.
General Medical/Surgical Units
10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m
Intensive Care (ICU)
08:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m
- Only two members of the immediate family may visit at a time.
Mental Health Unit
Monday – Friday, 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Saturday, Sunday and Holidays, 2:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- No visitor under 18 years of age are allowed.
Ambulatory Care Center
Mondays – Fridays, 7:30 am to 7:00 pm
Saturdays 8:00 am to 2:00 pm