Visitor Rules and Regulations
- A visitor's pass is required for each person entering the hospital to see a patient or member of staff.
- Patients admitted to the hospital will be allowed visitors according to the general policy of the Hospital and specific rules that may apply to certain departments.
- Children under 12 cannot visit the nursing and medical units; they must remain in the lobby. The Hospital and its staff will not assume responsibility for children left in The Lobby.
- Adult patients who are positive for COVID-19, or adult inpatients under investigation for COVID-19 infection, may have one adult visitor.
- All visitors must adhere to CDPH safety precautions before entering a patient’s room.
- Visiting requests outside the criteria outlined above will be evaluated by the Nurse Manager or Administrator on duty.
General Medical/Surgical Units
10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m
- One visitor at a time allowed per patient.
Intensive Care (ICU)
8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m
- A maximum of two members of a patient's immediate family may visit at a time.
Mental Health Unit
Visitors are allowed Monday – Friday, 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m., and Saturday, Sunday and Holidays, 2:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- A maximum of two visitors at a time are allowed per patient.
Ambulatory Care Center
Mondays – Fridays, 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Saturdays, 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.