Visitor Rules and Regulations
- Visitor passes are required on all floors.
- Only two visitors may visit a patient at one time.
- NO visitors under 12 years of age* are allowed.
- Smoking is not allowed anywhere inside the hospital or the Ambulatory Care Center at any time.
General Medical/Surgical Units
10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m
Intensive Care (ICU)
08:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m
- Only two members of the immediate family may visit at a time.
Mental Health Unit
Monday – Friday, 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Saturday, Sunday and Holidays, 2:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- No visitor under 18 years of age are allowed.
Ambulatory Care Center
Mondays – Fridays, 7:30 am to 7:00 pm
Saturdays 8:00 am to 2:00 pm