Visitor Rules and Regulations
- Visitors will be allowed to visit patients during the hours of 10:00 a.m. –8:00 p.m.
- Children under the age of 12 cannot visit the units, they must remain in the lobby.
- COVID-19 patients will not be allowed visitors at this time, except under the direction of the nursing administration.
- All visitors will need to adhere to CDPH safety precautions before being allowed to enter a patient’s room.
General Medical/Surgical Units
10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m (max of 1 visitor at a time per patient)
Intensive Care (ICU)
08:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m
- Max of two visitors at a time per patient.
Mental Health Unit
Monday – Friday, 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. (Max of two visitors at a time per patient.)
Saturday, Sunday and Holidays, 2:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Ambulatory Care Center
Mondays – Fridays, 8:00 am to 7:00 pm
Saturdays 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.